Top Concrete Flooring Company in the IndustryWe understand that your concrete floors are important to you. So choosing the right concrete contractor should be done with extreme care. We want you to get to know us before hiring us. Here are noteworthy things you need to know us and the services we offer:
- We have been a decorative concrete company for more than 20 years now.
- Denver Concrete Artisans are licensed, bonded and to protect both our employees and our customers.
- We want to contribute as much as we can for the benefit of our customers so we provide in-home consultations, phone discussions, and other free services where we can talk about ideas and inquiries.
- We offer property evaluations, consultations, and price quotations at no extra cost to you.
- We’d be more than happy to show you images of our previous work. We can even visit some of them if you deem it necessary.
- Our previous customers have provided us feedback available for your perusal.
- We partnered with the topmost suppliers and vendors in the decorative concrete industry to guarantee top quality work and results.
- Our team of installers is made up of hard-working and highly skilled individuals who have been with us for a minimum of 10 years.
- We invested in protective gear, efficient equipment, and tools to make sure that we complete your project in the safest, least intrusive way possible.
FREE Consultation & Quote – Stamped Overlays, Stained Concrete, Epoxy Flooring, Spray Texture etc.!One of the most difficult things that home and business owners have to do is to make a decision on which material to choose and what look to go for. We’d like to make the process as painless as it can be. This is why we make sure that you are well-informed about the available options. We give you all the information you need to help in your decisions. We encourage you to ask all your questions, share your ideas, and inform us about any concern you may have. The best way to ensure the success of a project is to make sound decisions and detailed plans for a decorative concrete project. Let us help each other in making your dream floors a reality.
Most Recommended Concrete Coatings & Overlays for pool decks, patios, driveways, garages and more!In the past, the solution to old, damaged concrete floors is to remove the existing slab and then replacing it with a new mix of concrete. It took time to complete and it was expensive. Fortunately, there are more affordable solutions nowadays that restores your existing concrete floor but provides a whole new look and improved function unlike any other.
Stamped Concrete Overlays –Often used on outdoor surfaces like patios and driveways, this concrete overlay is stamped with patterns and then stained, if desired, to achieve a specific look. It can be made to look like brick, flagstone, slate, tile, and even pavers.
Stained Concrete – Acid stains are reactive stains that create random, mottled effects. It comes in a variety of earthy hues. Water-based stains are non-reactive stains that provide opaque and consistent colors when dry. It comes in a wide palette of bright colors.
Sprayed Knock Down Texture – Popular for use on pool decks, this acrylic concrete material features a textured finish similar to that of a stucco wall. It stays 30% cooler than most paving materials, perfect for bare feet.
Epoxy Flooring – A mix of an epoxy resin and a polyamide hardener, this two-part material is often used on garage floors because of its durability and resistance to most types of floor damage.
Polyurea Polyaspartic Coating – Popular for being a 1-day-install material, this coating is ideal for use on garage floors, showrooms, industrial establishments, and the like.