When it comes to resurfacing, refinishing & repairing old or new concrete, Denver Concrete Artisans is the best company to call. Denver is well-known in the state of Colorado. This mile-high city is home to some of the country’s most luxurious and creative homes. Their neighborhoods feature Victorian homes, artist hubs, and contemporary structures. Their common denominator is their use of concrete for floors. While some prefer to put materials on top for decorative purposes, others can’t afford this expensive option. Denver Concrete Artisans is here to provide affordable solutions that do not compromise aesthetics and function. Say hello to decorative concrete.
Top Concrete Coating Installer in the Industry
We understand that your concrete floors are important to you. So choosing the right concrete contractor should be done with extreme care. We want you to get to know us before hiring us. Here are noteworthy things you need to know about us and the services we offer:
- We have been a decorative concrete company for more than 20 years now.
- Denver Concrete Artisans are licensed and bonded to protect our employees and customers.
- We want to contribute as much as we can for the benefit of our customers, so we provide in-home consultations, phone discussions, and other free services where we can talk about ideas and inquiries.
- We offer you property evaluations, consultations, and price quotations at no extra cost.
- We’d be more than happy to show you images of our previous work. We can even visit some of them if you deem it necessary.
- Our previous customers have provided us with feedback available for your perusal.
- We partnered with the topmost suppliers and vendors in the decorative concrete industry to guarantee top-quality work and results.
- Our installer team comprises hard-working and highly skilled individuals who have been with us for a minimum of 10 years.
- We invested in protective gear, efficient equipment, and tools to ensure that we complete your project in the safest, least intrusive way possible.
Most Recommended Concrete Coatings & Overlays for pool decks, patios, driveways, garages and more!
In the past, the solution to old, damaged concrete floors was to remove the existing slab and then replace it with a new mix of concrete. It took time to complete, and it was expensive. Fortunately, there are more affordable solutions nowadays that restore your existing concrete floor but provide a whole new look and improved function unlike any other.
Stamped Concrete Overlays –Often used on outdoor surfaces like patios and driveways, this concrete overlay is stamped with patterns and then stained, if desired, to achieve a specific look. It can be made to look like brick, flagstone, slate, tile, and even pavers.
Stained Concrete – Acid stains are reactive stains that create random, mottled effects. It comes in a variety of earthy hues. Water-based stains are non-reactive stains that provide opaque and consistent colors when dry. It comes in a wide palette of bright colors.
Sprayed Knock Down Texture – Popular for use on pool decks, this acrylic concrete material features a textured finish similar to that of a stucco wall. It stays 30% cooler than most paving materials, perfect for bare feet.
Epoxy Flooring – A mix of an epoxy resin and polyamide hardener, this two-part material is often used on garage floors because of its durability and resistance to most types of floor damage.
Polyurea Polyaspartic Coating – Popular for being a 1-day-install material, this coating is ideal for use on garage floors, showrooms, industrial establishments, and the like.
Personalized Concrete Solutions – Resurfacing, Refinishing & Repair
From the initial phone call down to the completion of the project, we aim to provide services that are custom-tailored to the needs of the customer. We keep our focus on the customer’s project and perform all tasks in their convenience. If customers have something to share or ask, we encourage them to let us know. An open communication between a customer and a contractor is an effective way to yield the best results.
We invite people to call or email us because we want to initiate open communication as soon as possible. It is important to us that our customers enjoy the project even before the concrete floor update or repair is done.
Update your concrete floors today. Call (720) 545-1766 for inquiries and quote requests.
All contractors would say that they are the top choice in the industry. For this reason, we at Denver
Concrete Artisans want to make sure that we can stand behind that claim. We take pride in the work that we do. We pay close attention to detail and ensure that each concrete resurfacing or refinishing project we handle reflects what we are, the skills we have mastered, and our experience in the industry.
We invite you to tell us about your dream floor remodeling project. Call us now!