Denver concrete Driveway | High Quality Concrete Flooring
Curb appeal is the exterior appeal of a Denver Colorado property as viewed from the street. Oftentimes, appraisers consider that initial look as a significant factor in determining a property’s value. One of the main elements that contribute to curb appeal is the concrete driveway. Although a concrete driveway is not the most appealing type, there icons a way to make it a lot more visually stimulating.
Decorative concrete is one of the best things to ever happen in the remodeling industry. It makes use of existing concrete slabs and enhances its form and function through resurfacing or refinishing processes. Thus, no need for a driveway replacement or a new driveway. Denver concrete coatings and quality concrete overlays can now be used to transform plain and boring concrete driveway into masterful works of art.
What Makes Decorative Concrete Driveways Better?
Regardless of whether the concrete driveway needs repairs or just a new concrete look, decorative concrete coatings and overlays are logical choices. Here are good reasons why:
- Resurfacing or refinishing a concrete driveway is less expensive than installing a new one. It requires fewer materials, manpower, and time. It is important to note, though, that there are several factors that could affect the cost, such as the size of the job, the coating used, and more.
- No matter what look you are trying to go for, you’re sure to find something. Decorative concrete is known for its wide selection of patterns, colors, and textures that a concrete driveway owners could mix and match.
- Although only a coating or overlay is added to the concrete, the result is a tough and durable surface that will surely last a long time if properly installed.
High Quality Decorative Concrete Driveway Coating Options
- Concrete stamped driveways. Adding texture and patterns are highly popular in Denver Colorado because of its ability to replicate traditional driveway materials like natural stone, brick, cobblestone, and more. The stamped concrete texture created after the stamping process helps improve traction and boost curb appeal.
- Spray Knockdown Texture. uses a spray-down method to create a slip-resistant texture that is subtle but still absolutely stunning. This troweled concrete finish is a good option if you want a Denver concrete driveway that stays cool to the touch even after sitting under the sun for hours.
- Concrete Driveway Refinishing. If the concrete driveway is in good shape and just needs a fresh layer of color, then stained concrete is highly recommended. If you want special effects and varying color tones similar to that of stone, an acid stain is a good choice. If you want more consistent colors all throughout or as part of a custom design, then water-based stains should be used on your Denver concrete driveway.
Create a Curb Appeal that Will Make Heads Turn. Call us @ (720) 545-1766 to Learn More denabout Denver Concrete Driveways!
Denver Concrete Artisans is a name you could trust when it comes to concrete driveway installation, resurfacing and refinishing concrete driveways. We are one of the trusted concrete contractors in the Denver metro area. A locally owned concrete company, we have over two decades of experience in handling concrete surfaces, repairing them, and making them a lot more appealing than they used to be. We make sure that our team only consists of the best in craftsmanship and with meticulous attention to detail. We also work on concrete patios, pool decks, interior floors, and more.
Planning to start a concrete project? We want to make sure that you are well-informed. That is why we are offering an initial consultation and cost free estimate . Contact our customer service to learn more about our concrete services!