Denver Concrete Driveway | High Quality Concrete Flooring
Curb appeal is the exterior appeal of a Denver Colorado property as viewed from the street. Oftentimes, appraisers consider that initial look as a significant factor in determining a property’s value. One of the main elements that contribute to curb appeal is the concrete driveway.
Although a concrete driveway is not the most appealing type, there is a way to make it a lot more visually stimulating.
Decorative concrete milling, sealcoating, striping, fill, and patch are some of the best things to ever happen in the remodeling industry. They make use of existing concrete slabs and enhance their form and function through resurfacing or refinishing processes. Thus, there is no need for a driveway replacement or a new driveway.
Concrete Denver coatings and quality concrete overlays can now be used to transform plain and boring concrete driveways into masterful works of art.
What Makes a Decorative Concrete Driveway Denver Better?
Regardless of whether the concrete driveway need repairs or just a new concrete look, the service and process of concrete resurfacing, along with decorative concrete coatings and overlays, are logical choices. Here are good reasons why:
- Concrete resurfacing Denver is less expensive than installing a new one. It requires fewer materials, manpower, and time. It is important to note, though, that there are several factors that could affect the cost, such as the size of the job, the coating used, and more.
- No matter what look you are trying to go for, you’re sure to find something. Decorative concrete is known for its wide selection of patterns, colors, and textures that a concrete driveway owners could mix and match.
- Although only a coating or overlay is added to the concrete, the result is a tough and durable surface that will surely last a long time if properly installed.
Benefits of Concrete Resurfacing for Driveways
- Improved appearance
- Cost-effective compared to replacement
- Extend lifespan of existing concrete surface
- Maintains consistent surface with paving stones or blacktop
- Resistant to expansion and cracking
- Can be smoothed with grind and sealed with sealant
- Enhances outdoor hardscape and sidewalks
- Durable and low maintenance
- Adds value to your property
- Improves safety and traction.
High Quality Decorative Concrete Driveway Coating Options
- Concrete stamped driveways. Adding texture and patterns are highly popular in Denver Colorado because of its ability to replicate traditional driveway materials like natural stone, brick, cobblestone, and more. The stamped concrete texture created after the stamping process helps improve traction and boost curb appeal.
- Spray Knockdown Texture. is a top solution that uses a spray-down method to create a slip-resistant texture that is both subtle and absolutely stunning. This troweled concrete finish is a great option if you want a concrete Denver driveway that stays cool to the touch even after sitting under the sun for hours.
- Concrete Driveway Refinishing. If the concrete driveway is in good shape and just needs a fresh layer of color, then stained concrete is highly recommended. If you want special effects and varying color tones similar to that of stone, an acid stain is a good choice. If you want more consistent colors all throughout or as part of a custom design, then water-based stains should be used on your Concrete Driveway in Denver.
Common Issues found in Concrete Driveways
- Settling or sinking
- Unlevel surface
- Surface discoloration
- Weeds or grass growing through joints
- Poor drainage leading to cracking or settling
- Improper grading and footings
- Need for crack repair or concrete repair
- Stamped concrete patio settling or cracking
- Customers needing concrete driveway repair estimates for their projects in Denver.
Frequently Asked Questions
The range of concrete cost per yard is at $100 to $112 dollars. If you’re looking to cut costs as much as you can, get concrete providers that are nearer to you. That way, you save up on the transportation fee.
Driveway installations in denver cost $3 to $12 per square foot to build. Coatings will be an additional $6 to $8 dollars. Though that sounds like an unnecessary cost, it will help your driveways hold up for longer. That’s because driveways are prone to crumble due to heavy traffic.
Pavers are more expensive at an average of $11,520 on a two-way car driveway. Meanwhile, concrete will only cost you at most $3200. Now, you’ll still have enough to get it coated or stamped.
Asphalt driveways cost $2,800 at most. This is cheaper than concrete which costs $3,200 but asphalt is relatively weaker and unattractive. This is why most homeowners get concrete instead and decorative it with decorative concrete.
Create a Curb Appeal that Will Make Heads Turn. Call us @ (720) 545-1766 to Learn More denabout Denver Concrete Driveways!
Denver Concrete Artisans is a name you could trust when it comes to concrete driveway installation, resurfacing and refinishing concrete driveways. We are one of the trusted concrete contractors in the Denver metro area. A locally owned concrete company, we have over two decades of experience in handling all concrete surfaces, including walkways, applications for concrete driveway projects, and various other projects. We specialize in repairing and enhancing concrete surfaces to make them more appealing than ever before. With meticulous attention to detail and a team consisting of the best craftsmen in the industry, we guarantee top-notch results. In addition to walkways, we also work on concrete patios, pool decks, interior floors, and more. Contact us today to learn how we can transform your concrete surfaces into works of art!
Planning to start a concrete project in Colorado? We want to make sure that you are well-informed. That is why we are offering an initial consultation and cost-free estimate on our concrete finishes. Whether you’re looking for a smooth, polished finish or a textured, decorative finish, we have a variety of options to suit your needs. Contact our customer service to learn more about our range of finishes and colors available for your project!