Garage Floor Coating Denver | Tough and Long-Lasting Garage Flooring Solution
Is your garage floor an eyesore? Do you constantly battle with cracks, stains, or uneven surfaces? We understand the frustration of having a garage that fails to meet your expectations. Your garage should be more than just a storage space; it should be an extension of your home that reflects your style and personality. However, if your floor is damaged or unattractive, it can diminish the overall appearance and functionality of the space.
Fortunately, our professional garage floor coating service is the great solution you’ve been searching for. Decorative Denver Garage Flooring offers a wide range of durable and long-lasting coating options that not only enhance the appearance of your garage but also provide exceptional durability and protection.
Top Garage Flooring Denver Options
Garage floors are either too plain or too damaged. Our services on Garage flooring in Denver can turn that around by covering up the existing surface and giving it a newer and more durable surface. The most recommended options are:
- Epoxy Flooring – An epoxy coating is made up of equal parts of a resin and hardener, providing an effective and long lasting protection for garage surfaces in Denver Services. Epoxy flooring garage comes in a wide range of colors, like pastel, earth tones, and metallics, too.
- Polyurea Polyaspartic Floor Coatings – Although originally developed for industrial concrete floor applications, polyaspartic sealer, stains, and polyurethane are now recommended as top coats for garage flooring in Denver Services. They provide such a tough coating that they are able to resist any type of damage. One reason why Denver CO home and business owners prefer this epoxy alternative is that it is fast-drying.
Garages are not the fanciest rooms in the house but it is the most useful. Traditionally, it is meant for a care but it has become such a versatile space that it can be used as a workshop, storage unit, and even a recreational space. To be able to use your Denver Colorado garage for many other things, it needs to be tough and durable enough to accommodate any other purpose. That is what decorative Denver garage flooring is for. Without replacing the current concrete slab or installing a new floor, the floor can be made stronger and more resistant to damage than it has ever been. Plus, it makes it look really good, too.
Cleaning and Maintaining Resurfaced Garage Floors
Epoxy coatings and polyurea polyaspartic coatings dry to seamless surfaces. This means there are no grooves, holes, or gaps where dirt can settle in. It is also non-porous so dirt and liquids stay on the surface. Regular sweeping and mopping are enough to keep the garage floor clean. A pressure wash can be done for built-up and stubborn dirt. Denver garage floor coatings do not require any special cleaning products but if you do find it necessary, consult the installer to know if it is safe to use on epoxy floors or polyaspartic concrete surface.
Whatever flooring option you decide to get, these are more than just your average floor. Check out the major benefits when you decide to get a Denver garage floor coating from our team of experts.
- High Durability. Don’t wait for your concrete to wear off from high traffic caused by tires and heavy load. Not to mention any dents or depressions on the surface caused by heavy objects. Get a Denver garage floor coating to seal and protect your floors for longer use.
- Chemical-resistant. Avoid any damage caused by acid, detergents and oil leaks from your vehicle.
- Improve Appearance. Turn any grim area into a classy and stylish place with seamless and smooth coatings.
- Low Maintenance. Best of all, these floors require little to no maintenance. All you need is a broom or plain soap and water to wash off any dirt from outside. No need to get any heavy duty chemicals!
- Low Cost. Though the application and material in itself may cost you, the return of investment would be less repairs, less cleaning materials, and overall, sturdy longer lasting floors.
Frequently Asked Questions
Depending on the size of your garage, concrete coatings may range from $1500 to beyond $5600. Polyurea is relatively more expensive but more durable than epoxy.
In terms of garage floor coatings, polyurea is four times stronger and 98% more flexible than epoxy. The material expands and contracts without cracking so it is a popular option for homeowners and commercial spaces with garages, showrooms, and the like.
According to statistics by thumbtack.com, the average concrete epoxy cost ranges from $1870 to above $2700.
It costs $3 to $7. Price change may change due to the type of epoxy used as well as the labor.
Yes as it is durable, easily maintained, and can last up to 10 to 20 years.
It is expected to pay up to $3 to $7 per square foot.
Enhance your home and business surfaces with our expert assistance. Take advantage of our premium floor coating services in Denver today! Call (720) 545-1766 for a free consultation and estimate, and get started on transforming your space.
No one else does it with utmost craftsmanship and attention to detail than Denver Concrete Artisans. Think of us as your partner in optimizing your garage floors without having to invest a ridiculously high amount of money. Our team of concrete floor professionals is highly trained in all aspects of resurfacing, refinishing, and repairing concrete floors.
Call us for a free discussion on what your garage floor project options are. Whether you need a garage floor coating Denver installation or a floor repair, we are ready to show you the quality of our work. We’ll provide you with a free quote as well, demonstrating our commitment to excellent service.