Residential Concrete Denver Co | Exceptional Floor Resurfacing & Refinishing Solutions
Have you ever dreamt of living in a home with hotel-quality floors? Now, it is possible to have them in your existing home. Decorative concrete aims to provide more affordable and easier to maintain flooring options than the traditional ones homeowners are used to, such as carpets, tile, and wood. Concrete has always been a reliable material but more for its durability and versatility and not so much on how it looks. Although there are those who enjoy the utilitarian appeal of raw residential concrete, some would like to have something more decorative, especially for residential settings. Get decorative residential concrete in Denver only from experienced contractors in the flooring indusrty.
Why Choose Decorative Concrete for Your Home?
The Denver concrete surface you walk on is not really at the top of a home remodeling list but it requires as much attention as the rest of the house. Decorative concrete is a more practical option for your Residential concrete Denver. Here’s why:
- When it comes to appearance, this flooring option goes all out. The wide selection of colors, patterns, and textures gives you the opportunity to customize a look that would be most suitable for you and the current theme of your home.
- Resurfaced and refinished surfaces will help increase the resale value of your property. For such a minimal investment, your home is appraised at a higher value. If you do decide to sell your home, the resurfaced and refinished residential concrete Denver will surely attract several buyers.
- It is an economical choice because it retains the existing floors you have and just enhances it to make it more appealing, more durable, and more appealing.
Residential Concrete Spaces for Resurfacing or Refinishing
It may just be a home improvement project but resurfacing or refinishing dull spaces in your property will surely have a large impact on your life. Here are some of the spaces you could have resurfaced or refinished:
- Concrete Patios – This outdoor living space could benefit from a stamped concrete overlay in a brick or natural stone pattern. The overlay is visually stimulating, slip-resistant, and effective in covering minor surface damage on the patio.
- Concrete Pool Decks – A spray knockdown texture is highly recommended for pool decks. The spray-down coating is slip-resistant even when wet. Also, it stays cool to the feet even after long hours of exposure to sunlight.
- Concrete Driveways – A stamped concrete overlay and a spray texture are both ideal for amazing driveway designs Denver, CO. Both stamped concrete and knockdown texture enhance traction and both are resistant to most outdoor elements, like weather changes and vehicular traffic.
- Garage Floors – The garage is used for many other things aside from being a place to park the car. As a storage unit, workshop, and more, it deserves a flooring material that can withstand heavy use. Residential epoxy flooring and polyaspartic coating are both highly resistant to impact, abrasion, chemical spills, and more.
- Interior Floors – Concrete staining is a great way to turn any plain floor into a luxurious looking floor in a color that you like most. Acid and water-based stains come in a variety of colors, from pastel to earth tones.
Entrust Your Residential Floors to the Trusted Denver Concrete Company. Call (720) 545-1766 to Speak to One Now.
We at Denver Concrete Artisans, a trusted concrete company have a good idea of what it is like having to live around ugly, damaged, or boring residential surfaces every single day. Our concrete contractor makes sure that our customers won’t have to deal with that every day. How? Through quality services and premium decorative concrete solutions. We are a trusted Denver concrete company, locally owned and operated specializing in resurfacing, refinishing, and repairing concrete pool decks, concrete patios, concrete driveways, and other residential floors in the Denver CO area. We also accept commercial concrete work projects.
Need more information about Residential Concrete in Denver? Let us help you out. Make sure to call us for free estimates! We are one of the leading concrete contractors in the area!